Study at Daejeon University
Scholarship : Airfare, Monthly Allowance, Research Allowance, Relocation Allowance, Language Training fee, Tuitions, Medical Insurance etc.
Duration of Scholarship : 3 years (2010-2013) (1 year Korean Language Courses + 2 years Master degree Program)
Available fields : All majors of general graduate schools
- Both applicant and his/her parents must be citizens of the foreign country.
* Applicants cannot have Korean citizenship.
- Applicants should be in good health, both mentally and physically, to stay in Korea for a long period of time.
- Should be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2010 Hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree as of September 1, 2010
- Should have a grade point average (G.P.A.) at least 2.64 on a 4.0 scale, 2.80 on a 4. 3 scale, 2.91 on a 4.5 scale or grades/marks/ score of 80% or higher from the previous attended institution
- Eligible Countries (Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Cambodia, Myanmar, Kazakhstan, Thailand, Laos, India, Pakistan, Nepal, Guatemala, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Tanzania, Ghana, Nigeria, Chinese Taipei, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Morocco, Brunei, Senegal, Singapore, Azerbaijan, Angola, Ecuador, Jordan, Ukraine, Kenya, Columbia, Kyrgyzstan, Rwanda, Turkey, Tunisia, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Hungary, Yeme, Guinea, South Africa, Nicaragua, Germany, Democratic Republic of Timor- Leste, Liberia, Romania, Mali, Bahrain, Belarus, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Slovakia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Haiti, Afghanistan, Algeria, Ethiopia, El Salvador, Honduras, Uganda, Iraq, Iran, Jamaica, Zambia, Chile, Cameroon, Canada, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Croatia, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Australia)
- Application Deadline : 26 April, 2010
- Phone Interview : 29-30 April, 2010
- Scholarship Announcement : Early in June, 2010
- Submission of application documents
- Applicants may download the application forms
Tel : +82-42-280-2489, 2125